In this article, I am sharing you a trick that how to insert a custom google background image in your google chrome home page.
When you open Google Chrome you will see only white screen which is quite boring for some people they want to customize it.
This toturial is showing you step by step complete trick that through this trick you will be able to apply custom google background.
You can insert default images or you can also insert your custom images.
Steps to customize google background:
Following are the steps to customize your google background in google chrome background.
- In your Google chrome on the right bottom of your screen, you will see pin like icon.
- When you click on this pin you will see Customise the page menu.
Customize the page :
In Customize the page menu you will see three options:
- Customize Backgrounds
- Upload an image
- Restore Default backgrounds
- Click on the first one if you want to set backgrounds which are available by default.
- Different types of built-in backgrounds there like Landscapes, Textures, Earth, Art, Cityscapes and many more.
- Choose the background of your choice and click on done.
- Your chrome background image will be changed.
Upload an image:
If you want to upload your custom image rather than selecting a default then you can click on this upload an image option to select and upload your picture from your PC and then click ok.
When you click on upload an image a dialog box will appear through which you can select and upload your image from your pc.
So your custom image will be uploaded to Google Chrome home menu.
Restore the default background:
If you want to remove image or background which you have recently applied then just click on the third option “Restore the default background”.
So your background image will be removed.
If you have still a problem you can watch a video below to learn how to insert custom google background.
Hope you like this tutorial share also with your friends.
You may also like: