High contrast is an extra feature through this feature you can colorize your computer with different colors according to your choice.
Why we use this?
If you are feeling bored with white color or you are using your laptop or computer at night time or if there is an absence of light.
Or If you are using a computer all the time. Then this contrast will help you.
Through this mode, you can change the look of your PC. Don’t worry you can disable it back if you don’t like it.
You can use many color for it. Just apply color and name it.
How to enable High Contrast mode in Windows 10?
In windows 10 can enable it in many ways.
- Write in your windows search bar “High Contrast”.
- By default, your contrast mode will be off so you can turn it on by clicking on the ON option.
- You will see high contrast option there if you can’t then you can follow method no 2.
If you are facing difficulty with method one so you can follow this method to enable it.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Tap on Ease of Access.
- Then click on Ease of Access Center.
- And thenclick on setup high Contrast then click ok.
- Contrast mode will be enabled for your pc.
You can also search for Ease of Access center in windows search bar.
Enable High Contrast on Google chrome:
By default when you enable this option in your computer
Through this plugin, you can easily on or off on your Google Chrome.
To install this plugin go to your chrome click on extensions. Click on get more extensions and then type high contrast.
You will more extensions but you will see an extension that is offered by Google Accessibility. You should install that one.
Once you install that plugin that plugin will allow you to enable.
If you are facing any difficulty regarding this or you have any problem you can comment below. I am happy to reply you.