Some people are facing Google Adsense pin verification issues like some are complaining about pin is not received. In this article, we will talk about how to verify google Adsense account Verification without pin Code.
Google Adsense is an advertisement program administrated and run by Google. Through this platform, people can monetize their audio, video and text contents online like a website, blog or on Youtube.
What is Google Adsense PIN?
Google Adsense PIN (Personnel Identification Number) is a 6 digit secret number sent by Google in order to verify your address before sending any payment.
How do I get my AdSense pin?
Once you applied for address verification and your address is verified google will send you a 6 digit PIN.
What if when my Pin Not Received?
When your pin is not received you can apply for a replacement pin.
How much time it will take to receive my PIN?
Google Adsense Verification PIN usually takes 2 to 4 weeks and can take longer may depend upon your country post-delivery.
Google Adsense Problems:
There are various problems that people are facing every time when dealing with Google Adsense.
- How to Apply for Google Adsense?
- My Adsense Pen is not receiving
- A problem in Adsense pin verification
- How to add your site to Google Adsense
- Google Adsense address verification problem
- How to Verify Google Adsense without pin
- How do I verify my AdSense account without pin?
- What is Google Adsense PIN
- Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file | Google Adsense ads.txt
- Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment
How to Apply for Google Adsense?
Google Adsense can be applied for YouTube, Blogger, and your WordPress website.
Following are the steps to apply for Google Adsense:
- Open your browser and type https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- Click on getting started if this is your first time to apply for Adsense
- Fill your detail and create your account
How to apply Google Adsense On YouTube?
To Apply for Google Adsense on YouTube you can do the following steps:
- Open your YouTube channel
- Click on Youtube Studio
- Go to monetization tab
- Apply from there
How to add your site to Google Adsense?
Following are the steps to add your site to Google Adsense:
- Open Google Adsense account
- On the left sidebar click on sites
- Click on the add sites button
- enter your website domain name
- Click on add
Google Adsense address verification solution | Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment
Once your account balance reached the minimum threshold then Google Adsense will show you a message(your payments are currently on hold- action is required to release payment) to verify your address. To verify your address you can use your CNIC, Adhar card or any government provided document.
- Take clear pictures from both the front and backside of your CNIC or Adhar card.
- Combine those pictures to make a single picture from it.
- Click on action
- click on verify now
- enter your exact same name and address which is mentioned in your document which you are uploading.
- upload your document and click on submit.
- Google will send you a verification email once your address is verified.
Note: if your document is blur then google will reject your address verification. Make sure your document is clear.
Watch the below video to know about the exact solution to this problem.
How to Verify Google Adsense without pin?
If you have tried for google Adsense pin 3 times and google Adsense pin is still not receiving and you are still getting this error message in your google AdSense (Your ad units are not showing ads because you have not verified your address) then this article will help you.
watch this video definitely it will solve your problem.