The Essential Kotlin Programming Course (Android Developers)
- A computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux or the Mac operating systems
- Students should have at least 4GB of ram on their computer
- No programming experience, all concepts taught in this class!
Students will learn all aspects of the Kotlin Programming Language. They will also understand how to apply this knowledge to more effectively write Android applications. This class does not focus on the server side programming aspects of Kotlin. This class does not focus on Android programming. This class focuses on the Kotlin Programming Language and the advantages of using Kotlin when writing Android applications. You will learn how to effectively use this language to make programming fun and interesting in Android. I will cover every concept in the Kotlin language and provide exercises to help you learn the language. This course is a deep dive into the Kotlin language, it does not just cover the basics. By the end of this course, you will fully understand the Kotlin language and how to use it to write Android applications.
If you have previously used Kotlin on an Android platform, I’m sure this course will deepen your understanding of it. If you have never used it, any problem, you will see that it can help you become a more efficient Android developer.
Throughout the course, you can always contact me personally to get help when you’re stuck. I check the discussions regularly to help you at every step of the way.
Lastly, this course is constantly updated and refined based on student feedback. I really appreciate each and every one of my students so I listen to your feedback and act on it.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who would like to fully understand the concepts of the Kotlin Programming Language
- This course is for anyone who would like to create Android mobile applications using the Kotlin Programming Language