Microsoft Word 2016: Writers: Beginner Writing and Outlining
- A copy of Word 2016
- A fundamental understanding of your computer
If you’re a writer you write. That’s a lot of time spent writing. Why not get to know the editor you use to write?
Microsoft Word is the chosen standard for professional writers. Odds are you’re already using it. In either case, you should be familiar with the product.
Fortunately, this video training course provides much more than a casual overview of Word:
- Word Setup
All are discussed in detail. With an additional section on using Word to address:
- Social Media: Blog posts, Facebook memes, and tweets
- Fiction: Stories, novellas, and novels
- Non-fiction: Essays, documents, articles, and books
- Business: Reports and Tool Integration
- This course is complete!
- This course is detailed!
- This course is up to date!
- This course is easy!
- This course is fast!
- This course is fun!
Watch this course first, the initial release in my Microsoft Word training series.
I’ll see you in the classroom,
Who is the target audience?
- Writers interested in knowing their editor
- Those who would like to take Word to the next level