LinkedIn Basics for Freelancers | You Must Do This First
- Students should have a basic LinkedIn profile already created.
A well-crafted LinkedIn profile can be far more powerful than a single resume, cover letter, or website, and we’ll show you how to set up your profile the right way.
In this FREE course, we’ll cover the basics of LinkedIn so that by the end, you’ll know how to stand out from the virtual crowd, establish your expertise, grow your network and maybe even pick up a new client or two.
LinkedIn is incredibly powerful and personal social media tool. We’ve had great success in both growing our network and attracting clients on LI, and we will help teach you how to use it in a fun and professional manner.
Don’t forget to leave a review for this free course! We want to ensure that we bring value to students, and the only way to do that is through your feedback and input.
- Cover your entire profile from top to bottom so that you get a sense for how important each section is.
- Set goals that will determine how you should best use LinkedIn.
- Talk about how to optimize your profile and background pictures so that your profile pops.
- Implement strategies to increase your ranking (and searchability) within the platform.
- Learn strategies to make your summary section shine.
- Set yourself up as an expert in your industry (and talk about why this strategy is so awesome).
- Learn about a free tool to automate content (like articles or videos about your niche) and share on LinkedIn daily.
- Ask for recommendations with a pre-written script, making it easy and stress-free.
You’ll also get some nifty downloads to help ensure you’re profile is on fleek (as the kids say).
Who this course is for:
- This course is geared towards freelancers, but the content is applicable to any industry.
- This course is for beginners and is perfect for those who aren’t sure how to showcase freelance work on their LinkedIn profile.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in the course and connecting with you on LinkedIn (hint, hint)!
P.S. LEAVE A REVIEW FOR THIS FREE COURSE and check back often for more of our upcoming courses!
- Students who have a LinkedIn profile but aren’t sure what to do with it or what the point of it is!
- This course is aimed at freelancers, but strategies to create a polished profile can be tailored to any industry