aws solution architect associate dumps are the latest dumps and are free, these types of questions are always part of exams. Study these aws solution architect associate and prepare yourself for the final exam of Amazon aws solution architect associate. If you are planning to take your aws solution architect associate then you must study these aws solution architect associate dumps which is free and are mentioned also with answers.
1. Which AWS service can be used to store files (select 2 answers from the given option
A. Amazon cloud watch
B.Amazon simple storage service
C. Amazon elastic block storage
Answer BC Amazon simple storage service, Amazon elastic block storage
2. Does Route 53 support MX Records? *
B.Only Primary MX records, Secondary MX records are not supported.
D.It supports CNAME records, but not MX records.
Answer C Yes Route 53 support MX Records
3. A company needs to maintain access logs for a minimum of 5 years due to regulatory requirements. The data is rarely accessed once stored but must be accessible with one days’ notice if it is needed. What is the MOST cost-effective data storage solution that meets these requirements? *
A.Amazon CloudWatch Logs and set the retention period to 5 years.
B.Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive storage
C.Amazon S3 Standard storage
D.Amazon S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) storage
Answer: B Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive Storage
4.Which record type queries are free when using Route 53? *
Answer C Alias
5. When creating an internet gateway, which route must be added to your routing table in order to allow connections to the Internet from your subnet? *
A.Destination: 10.0.0.0/32 –> Target: your virtual private gateway
B.Destination: 0.0.0.0/32 –> Target: your virtual private gateway
C.Destination: 192.168.1.257/0 –> Target: your Internet gateway
D.Destination: 0.0.0.0/0 –> Target: your Internet gateway
Answer: Distination 0.0.0.0/0 Target Your internet Gateway
6. Your company runs a public-facing three-tier web application in a VPC across multiple AZs. Amazon EC2 instances for the application tier running in private subnets need to download software patches from the internet. However, the instances cannot be accessed directly from the internet. Which action from the options below should be taken to allow the instances to download the needed patches? *
Configure a NAT gateway in a public subnet.
Configure a EC2 instance in a private subnet.
Define a custom route table with a route to the NAT gateway for internet traffic and associate it with the private subnets for the application tier
Assign Elastic IP addresses to the application instances
Define a custom route table with a route to the internet gateway for internet traffic and associate it with the private subnets for the application tier
Answer A,B Configure a Nate Gateway in a public subnet, configure an EC2 instance in a private subnet
7. A Financial management application runs on Amazon EC2 instances in various Availability Zones behind an Application Load Balancer. What happens when one of these instances fails? *
The failed instance will be terminated by the load balancer
The failed instance will be automatically replaced by the load balancer
The load balancer will return 504 Gateway Timeout errors until the instance is replaced
If one of the instances fails, the load balancer will stop sending requests to the failed instance
Answer D if one of the instances fails, the load balancer will stop sending requests to the failed instance
8. A new instance is launched in a public VPC subnet. There is an internet gateway and a route entry as 0.0.0.0/0 but the instance cannot reach the internet. Other instances in this subnet have no issue. How can this problem be solved? *
A.NACL should be configured for an outbound rule allowing for any protocol and ports
B.instance should be terminated and relaunched again
C.Instance should have either public IP or elastic IP
D.A’s new security group should be created and allow outbound for any. Then instance should be attached to this security group
9. A VPC public subnet is one that? *
A.Has a Network Access Control List (NACL) permitting outbound traffic to 0.0.0.0/0
B. Has the Public Subnet option been selected in its configuration?
C.Has at least one route in its associated routing table that uses an Internet Gateway (IGW).
D.Includes a route in its associated routing table via a Network Address Translation (NAT) instance
Answer: C Has at least one route in its associated routing table that uses an Internet Gateway (IGW
10. You work for a company that has mandated that the sales team upload their sales figures daily. As the Solutions Architect, you need a durable storage solution for these documents that also protects against users accidentally deleting important documents. Which action will prevent unintended user actions? *
A.Store data on VPC storage.
B.Store data in an SSD volume and create snapshots once a week.
C.Store data in two S3 buckets in different AWS regions.
D.Store data in an S3 bucket and enable versioning.
Answer D Store data in an S3 bucket and enable versioning.
11. You are developing a highly available web application using stateless web servers. Which services are suitable for storing session state data? Choose 3 answers *
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Amazon Elastic Cache
Elastic Load Balancing
AWS Storage Gateway
Answer C,D DynamoDB, Elastic Cache
12. You are a newly hired Solutions Architect and have been tasked with designing an online shopping application running in a VPC on EC2 instances behind an ELB Application Load Balancer. The instances run in an Auto Scaling group across multiple Availability Zones. The application tier must read and write data to a customer-managed database cluster. There should be no access to the database from the Internet, but the cluster must be able to obtain software patches from the Internet. Which VPC design meets these requirements? *
Public subnets for the application tier and NAT Gateway, and private subnets for the database cluster
Public subnets for both the application tier and the database cluster
Public subnets for the application tier, and private subnets for the database cluster and NAT Gateway
Public subnets for the application tier, and private subnets for the database cluster
Answer A Public Subnets for the application tier and NAT GateWay and private subnets for the database cluster
13. Your company is planning to offer a site analytics service to its users. The service will require that the users’ web pages embed a PHP file that is hosted in the company’s Amazon S3 bucket. As a solutions architect, what must you do to ensure that the script will successfully execute? *
A.Configure a bucket policy to allow the public to execute privileges.
B.Provide the users with a signed URL for the script
C.Enable S3 versioning on the S3 bucket and place a delete marker on old buckets
D.Enable cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) on the S3 bucket.
Answer D Enable Cross-Origin resource sharing(CORS) on the S3 bucket.
14. Which of the following features only relate to Spread Placement Groups? *
A.Placement groups can only have 7 running instances per availability zone
B.There is no charge for creating a placement group
C.Instances must be deployed in a single Availability zone
D.The name of your placement group must be unique within your AWS Account
Answer: A placement group can only have 7 running instances per availability zone.
15. What does the Server-Side Encryption option an Amazon S3 provide? *
It provides an encrypted virtual disk in the cloud
It encrypts the files that you send to Amazon S3, on the server-side.
It allows uploading files using an SSL endpoint, for a secure transfer.
It does not exist for Amazon S3, but only for Amazon EC2
B. It encrypts the files that you send to Amazon S3, on the server-side.
16. Which type of volume is suited for use as boot volume? *
Provisioned IOPS volume
Ephemeral instance store volume
Answer A Standard Volume
17. Which protocol is not supported when using with Route 53 health check? *
18. What happens to data on the ephemeral volume of an EBS-backed instance if the instance is stopped and started? *
Data is automatically copied to another volume
Volume snapshot is saved in S3
The data will be deleted
Answer D: Data Will be deleted
19. How can you change the instance type used in Auto Scaling Group? *
AS Group should be deleted and recreated
A new launch configuration with a new instance type should be created and attached to AS group
It is not possible to change the instance type
Instances should be stopped and then type can be changed
Answer B – A new launch configuration with a new instance type should be created and attached
20. As a Solutions Architect, you developed a web application for your company that allows customers to upload orders to S3. The resulting Amazon S3 events trigger a Lambda function which inserts a message to an SQS queue. A single EC2 instance reads messages from the queue, processes them, and stores them in a DynamoDB table partitioned by a unique order ID. Traffic is expected to increase next month by a factor of 10 and you are reviewing the architecture for possible scaling problems. Which component is MOST likely to need re-architecting to be able to scale to accommodate the new traffic? *
Answer C EC2 Instance
21. Is there a possibility of changing an instance type after it has been created? *
Type can be changed if it is stored in S3
Instance type cannot be changed
Type can be changed if it has an EBS store volume root device
This question doesn’t make sense
Answer: B Instance type cannot be changed
22. Can we attach an EBS volume to more than one EC2 instance at the same time? *
Only in read mode
Only EC2-optimized EBS volumes.
Answer A Yes
23. A Private DNS name can only be resolved within? *
Virtual Private Cloud
Answer: B Amazon EC2
24. A Company is designing a website that uses an Amazon S3 bucket to store static images. The company wants all future requests to have faster response times while reducing both latency and cost. Which service configuration should a solutions architect recommend? *
Deploy a NAT server in front of Amazon S3.
Deploy Amazon CloudFront in front of Amazon S3.
Deploy a Network Load Balancer in front of Amazon S3.
Configure Auto Scaling to automatically adjust the capacity of the website.
Answer B: Deploy Amazon CloudFront in front of Amazon S3.
25. A Private DNS name can only be resolved within? *
Virtual Private Cloud
Answer: D Amazon EC2
26. How can we attach our instance store volume to another instance? *
We can use “force detach” and then attach to another instance
We can stop the instance. Detach the volume. And attach to another instance
We can use “detach volume” and then attach to another instance.
We cannot detach or attach instance store volume
Answer B: We can stop the instance. Detach the volume and attach to another instance
27. Can you create IAM security credentials for existing users? *
Yes, but only IAM credentials, not ordinary security credentials.
No, security credentials are created within GROUPS, and then users are associated to GROUPS later.
Attach another ENI to an instance and connect via new ENI
Yes, existing users can have security credentials associated with their account
No, IAM requires that all users who have credentials set up are not existing users
Answer D: Yes Existing users can have security credentials associated with their accounts.
28. You have been asked to design a critical business application with a relational database that runs on an EC2 instance. It requires a single EBS Volume that can accommodate up to 16,000 IOPS. Which Amazon EBS volume type would you recommend as suitable for the performance requirements of this application? *
EBS Throughput Optimized HDD
EBS General Purpose SSD
EBS Cold HDD
EBS Provisioned IOPS SSD
Answer D: EBS Provisioned IOPS SSD
29. A CRM application saves the logs to an S3 bucket. The sales team wants to keep the logs for two months for troubleshooting purposes, and then purge the logs. What feature will be used to implement this? *
Adding a bucket policy on the S3 bucket.
Configuring lifecycle configuration rules on the S3 bucket.
Enabling CORS on the S3 bucket.
Creating an IAM policy for the S3 bucket.
Answer B: Configuring lifecycle configuration rules on the S3 bucket.
30. Amazon EBS provides the ability to create backups of any Amazon EC2 volume into what is known as *
Answer: A Snapshots
31. In Amazon AWS, which of the following statements is true of key pairs? *
Key pairs are used only for Amazon SDKs.
Key pairs are used only for Amazon EC2 and Amazon CloudFront.
Key pairs are used only for Elastic Load Balancing and AWS IAM.
Key pairs are used for all Amazon service
Answer B Key pairs are used only for Amazon EC2 and Amazon Cloud Front
32. While using the EC2 GET requests as URLs, the is the URL that serves as the entry point for the web service *
None of these
Answer: B endpoint
We will share more aws solution architect associate dumps with you. Like most websites on the internet are Amazon AWS Solution Architect dumps which are paid and We will be sharing AWS Solution Architect dumps for free.
Keep in touch with this blog we are sharing more and more AWS Solution Architect dumps free.