Selenium Java Framework from Scratch
What will you learn in this course?
- Create automation frameworks using Selenium in Java
- Understand the basic concepts and working of Selenium
- Understand the basic concepts of Automation Frameworks
- Will be able to create test automation framework step by step
- No prior knowledge is required
- Designed for complete Beginners
This course is for complete Beginners.
You can take this course without any prior knowledge of Selenium, Java or Automation.
We will go very basic, Step-by-Step and learn – How to create a Selenium Java Framework
In this course we will learn:
- How to set up a Selenium Java Project from scratch
- How to create Selenium Java scripts
- How to run tests on different browsers – Chrome, Firefox, IE
- How to find Web Locators
- How to set up Page Object Model – POM
- How to use TestNG
- How to use Extent Reports
- How to create Data Driven tests using Excel file
- How to do Logging
- How to do Exception Handling
- How to run tests on Headless Browser
- and much much more…
Let’s Get Started…
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners in Selenium
- Anyone who wants to learn to create Selenium Java Framework from scratch