Photoshop CC 2018 for Beginners: Adobe Photoshop Course
- This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe Photoshop CC and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of Photoshop, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you’d like.
- You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of Photoshop installed on your computer. This course does not go over the installation of Adobe Photoshop CC. (Photoshop CC 2018 is used in the teaching of this course.)
- You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe Photoshop CC. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
- You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use Photoshop. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work but are not covered in this course.
- Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC in this New Course!
Many people try to learn Photoshop but struggle because the program is so vast.
Most quit before they even get started. 🙁
That’s because they’ve never been taught the program in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn’t you now, is it?
You have found the perfect course for learning Photoshop. It doesn’t matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you Photoshop in the most effective means necessary.
With over 15 hours of video and over 100 project files, this Photoshop course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn this awesome program!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? 🙂
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some Photoshop and just need help with a specific tool or feature, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from using Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop CC is useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn’t matter if it’s photography, graphic design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, painting, printing, or video/animation. This course will cover tools that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the feature or tool being shown so that you will feel comfortable using them on your own.
This course will cover:
- The Basics
- Photoshop’s Workspace
- and much, much more!
Don’t forget all of those juicy project files!
This course has over 100 project files for each individual lecture for you to use and follow along with. From the basic to the advanced, these files will at least help get you started so that as you watch each video, you can work alongside the instructor.
What are OTHERS saying about this instructor’s courses?
“First of all, I would like to thank you for making such an awesome course. The program is well explained. The beginner section is good. Before this, i never have opened PS and now I know plenty thing to do.”
5/5 Stars – Manoj Kumar (on Photoshop Effects course)
“Great course that outlines several fundamentals of Graphic Design. Coming from a web designing background, I found a lot of the basics applied here as well. But, the course builds on that and gives you so many pointers on how to capture, guide and hold your audience’s attention. I think, in addition to promotional graphics, the ideas explained can be readily applied to designing hero image layouts for landing pages of your websites as well.”
5/5 Stars – Ravi KT (on Canva: Graphic Design Theory course)
“This course is really informative, up to date, and engaging. Phil and Jeremy keep up to take with the posting of their students and provide reliable feedback. They have inspired me to keep pushing myself forward with my art, and graphic design. I would tell anyone (from beginner to advance) who uses photoshop / or would like to know more about it, to take this course. Its worth it!”
5/5 Stars – Bethany Powell (on Photoshop for Entrepreneurs course)
People from around the world are learning valuable skills and applying them to their everyday lives. Don’t be the one left out.
You can absolutely learn this program and by taking this course the instructor will be with you every step of the way.
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 15 hours of video content and lessons, 100 project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructor to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructor and others.
Feeling lost? Don’t worry, we are here for you!
As they say, “Come for the course, stay for the community.”
Well, that’s not the exact phrase, but you get what I mean. 🙂
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well, there is that little 30-day money back guarantee a thing.
That basically means that if you don’t enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It’s a win-win situation!
and I applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning Photoshop so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn’t know how to use Adobe Photoshop CC but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Game Designers
- Social Media Experts
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- 3D Artists
- Beauty Artists
- Paint Artists
- and anyone else who wants to learn Photoshop. THAT’S YOU! 🙂