Learn C++ Programming
What will this course covers:
- This course will help in understanding coding and programming using C++.
- Students will have strong knowledge of OOPs concepts
- Students will be able to code their own C++ Programs errorlessly according to the requirements
- Students will be ready to analyze any C++ programs and make changes
- Students can develop their carrier in the software industry.
- • Basic Computer skills
- • Internet connection in order to view and download videos.
- • Focus and dedication to learning C++
C++ is a middle-level programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs. In the 1990s, C++ became one of the most used programming languages in the world. C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
· Function Prototypes
· Static class data
· Data Structures
· Inheritance etc…
Who is the target audience?
- • Students willing to gain knowledge and learn about programming in C++
- • Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced level learners.
- • People who want to make their carrier in the Software Industry.
- • Programmers who want to expand the number of languages they can use.